Wednesday 15 October 2014

THE BEST BASE FOUNDATION


Hi readers!

I've only recently tried this product after buying it weeks ago when I was in America. I went a little O.T.T on buying makeup products (as you do) so I'm only now getting round to testing this one out.

I tried this product and at first, wasn't overly keen. I have dry skin, especially in the colder weather (which it is now!) and so I was a bit disappointed to find that it left more of a matte finish on my skin as I prefer more of a satin/dewy look. Now, I know so far I'm making it sounds like I don't like the product - which I didn't... at first. However when I gave up after applying it and applied my normal makeup routine over it - Bourjois Healthy Mix finished with a dab of Nars Sheer Glow, I was pleasantly surprised.

I felt my makeup stayed on much long, with more of a natural look - rather than it being a bit cakey or thick. Somehow, it also enhanced that dewy look, which I find confusing as I previously mentioned - it appeared quite matte when I first applied it!

This foundation cost me roughly $8 which is a great price, even if I just use this as a sort of base foundation! It's a standard size of 30ml which is great as a little goes a long way.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?

I know this review is shorter than the usual reviews I do, but I wanted to give you a quicker, shorter and to the point review rather than blab on about it as I usually do in reviews!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment