Monday 11 August 2014

My Perfume Collection!



Hi everyone!

Today is a beauty related post and is all about my favourite perfumes as you probably guessed by the title!

I'm quite perfume-obsessed and have quite a large collection going on so I've narrowed it down to my all time favourite ones!

First of all, my favourite scent is coconut. It reminds me so much of being on holiday, I don't know whether it's because the suntan lotion I use has a coconut scent to it or if it's because I use coconut shampoo and conditioner on holiday or it could be a combination of these things, but give me anything coconut-y and I'll buy it! As you'll see in the photos, each bottle is nearly empty hence how much I use & love them!

So I'll start off with my coconut collection:

This body mist is from The Body Shop. I absolutely love this one! You only need a couple of squirts of this body mist which is awesome because it lasts for a long time! It's also super affordable coming in under £10 at £7.50 and there's also a lot in the bottle! It's super coconut-y too! You can check it out here!




This second one is my Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers G Eau De Toilette perfume. This has the most beautiful coconut scent without being over-powering or anything like that. It's just the perfect perfume. The only thing I don't like is that I tend to go overboard and spray a lot and there's not a lot in the bottles but you can get different sizes. This perfume isn't sold in many places these days unfortunately but I'll link where you can get it here!




This Britney 'Curious' perfume is a staple scent that I never get tired of. It might have been around for many years now but it has such a light, beautiful scent, you can't go wrong! I love the packaging and the bottle with this perfume too, it looks like some type of potion, very eye-catching! If you shop around, you can get it for about £15 depending on the size you're after, but here's a link so you can jot down the name and find it a bit cheaper elsewhere!





This perfume is Madonna's 'Truth or Dare' perfume. This has a stronger scent, therefore you don't need as many squirts as the lighter perfumes I've already mentioned! I love this perfume and like the others mentioned, I've repurchased this and am already coming to the end of it again! This perfume started at at least £30+ when it first came out, but now you can get it as cheap as £8 or £9 which is crazy!! Here's where you can buy it for this price!





This is my Calvin Klein perfume called 'Downtown'. I can't describe this scent, it's fresh, light and not strong. It's the perfect perfume for summer or winter! This is a little more pricey starting at about £45 for 50ml. You can check it out here!





Last but certainly not least is my Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum. This is the most expensive of all of the perfumes in this post but I can guarantee you'll absolutely love it! It's so elegant and the scent is quite strong but don't let this put you off because it's not one of those scents that you think "wow, that's way too strong". You only need a couple of squirts of this perfume much like the Madonna 'Truth or Dare' which is great because it lasts longer! It retails at around £61 for 50ml and you can check it out here!




I hope you enjoyed my perfume collection and I hope it gives you some ideas if you're looking for that special perfume! 

What are your favourite perfumes?

Thanks for reading!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment