Saturday 23 August 2014

Sisterhood Of The World - Blog Awards!


Thank you Beck from Revior blog for nominating me in the Sisterhood Of The World Blog Awards! Beck's blog is such a great read! Beck is a beauty blogger who also has a passion for cats (just like me!) so we have a lot in common! Why don't you give her blog a read? You won't regret it! :) Thanks again, Beck!

The Rules:

– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people


Here are Beck's questions for me!
  1. Which celeb do you take your fashion or makeup inspiration from? I love Lauren Conrad, Lily Collins  and Rachel Bilson's fashion sense and for makeup I love Lauren Conrad (again), Selena Gomez, Camilla Belle, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Minka Kelly! There are loads more for each but those are my top!
  2. Would you rather wear lipstick or eyeliner? Lipstick! If I can put on some liquid eyeliner on the top and my mascara, I could do without eyeliner!
  3. Are you a skirt or trouser kinda person? I like the thought of skirts and wearing them but I'm definitely more of a trouser kind of  person!
  4. Bold lips or eyes for a night out? Bold lips! I like a bronzed smokey eye all the time as a staple look which is more natural than bold so I'd definitely go with bold lips!
  5. Do you have any beauty products that you use every day? My Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and my Got2B Freeze Spray!
  6. What are your top 3 makeup products? Philosophy 'The Present' Primer, Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer (couldn't recommend this more!) and my Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel!
  7. Do you match your lipstick with your outfit? Nope! I always go for a pink, orange or I mix both to make a coral colour!
  8. What's your favourite item of clothing? I love scarves and bags but as for actual clothing I do love my leather jackets and parka coats! 
  9. Have you ever been disappointed with a makeup product? Yes! I'm usually disappointed with lipsticks I buy if they're not a matte finish! I don't really like glossy lipsticks! I'm trying to think of a specific product but I've gone blank!
  10. What's the worst hairstyle you've ever tried? I've always had really long hair and when I was about 13 I got my full fringe and hair layered and feathered but the hairdresser used a razor instead. What a disaster!
My Questions:
  1. What inspired you to start blogging?
  2. Where do you hope to see your blog in the future?
  3. What do you love most about the blogging world?
  4. What are you top beauty tips?
  5. Where do you get your makeup/style inspiration from?
  6. Where do you love to shop the most?
  7. What are you most proud of in relation to your blog?
  8. Which do you favour: bags or shoes?
  9. How much would you spend on a beauty product?
  10. What is your top blogging tip?

I nominate:

  • Funsize Beauty
  • Realm of Beauty
  • SarahSmilesxxx
  • Dino's Beauty Diary
  • Pretty and Polished
  • LaLaLovesChic
  • Tie-Dye-Eyes
  • Aspiring Londoner
  • Letters To Antoinette 
  • Hannah Rambles Blog

Thank you again to Beck for nominating me!




No comments:

Post a Comment