Thank you Beck from Revior blog for nominating me in the Sisterhood Of The World Blog Awards! Beck's blog is such a great read! Beck is a beauty blogger who also has a passion for cats (just like me!) so we have a lot in common! Why don't you give her blog a read? You won't regret it! :) Thanks again, Beck!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
Here are Beck's questions for me!
- Which celeb do you take your fashion or makeup inspiration from? I love Lauren Conrad, Lily Collins and Rachel Bilson's fashion sense and for makeup I love Lauren Conrad (again), Selena Gomez, Camilla Belle, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Minka Kelly! There are loads more for each but those are my top!
- Would you rather wear lipstick or eyeliner? Lipstick! If I can put on some liquid eyeliner on the top and my mascara, I could do without eyeliner!
- Are you a skirt or trouser kinda person? I like the thought of skirts and wearing them but I'm definitely more of a trouser kind of person!
- Bold lips or eyes for a night out? Bold lips! I like a bronzed smokey eye all the time as a staple look which is more natural than bold so I'd definitely go with bold lips!
- Do you have any beauty products that you use every day? My Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and my Got2B Freeze Spray!
- What are your top 3 makeup products? Philosophy 'The Present' Primer, Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer (couldn't recommend this more!) and my Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel!
- Do you match your lipstick with your outfit? Nope! I always go for a pink, orange or I mix both to make a coral colour!
- What's your favourite item of clothing? I love scarves and bags but as for actual clothing I do love my leather jackets and parka coats!
- Have you ever been disappointed with a makeup product? Yes! I'm usually disappointed with lipsticks I buy if they're not a matte finish! I don't really like glossy lipsticks! I'm trying to think of a specific product but I've gone blank!
- What's the worst hairstyle you've ever tried? I've always had really long hair and when I was about 13 I got my full fringe and hair layered and feathered but the hairdresser used a razor instead. What a disaster!
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Where do you hope to see your blog in the future?
- What do you love most about the blogging world?
- What are you top beauty tips?
- Where do you get your makeup/style inspiration from?
- Where do you love to shop the most?
- What are you most proud of in relation to your blog?
- Which do you favour: bags or shoes?
- How much would you spend on a beauty product?
- What is your top blogging tip?
- Funsize Beauty
- Realm of Beauty
- Dino's Beauty Diary
- Pretty and Polished
- Aspiring Londoner
- Letters To Antoinette
- Hannah Rambles Blog
Thank you again to Beck for nominating me!