Friday 22 August 2014

This Week's Bargain Buys


Hi!

First of all, I just want to apologise for the lack of posts this week, I think I've posted only once! I've just moved house so things are very hectic and crazy but I'm trying to get as many posts up as possible!

This week I've bought a couple of great bargains which I'll share with you in this post! I hope you enjoy!

Hair: 

Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray

I'll start with my favourite hairspray and that is the Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray. I can't tell you the amount of times I repurchase this because it must be at least 100 times, no joke! I know that this hairspray is used by males also but it's such a great, long lasting, super strong, immense hold that I really don't care, if it works, it works and it definitely works. I could be in the middle of a hurricane or a rainstorm and nothing would move. I'm not exaggerating either so if you're looking for that super strong hold then look no further! 


Freeze Spray


You can get this spray in Boots, Tesco, Superdrug, Savers... you get the idea but the place I always buy it from is Savers because everywhere else sells it for about £4+ and Savers sell it for £2.64 (approx) however this week, Superdrug had a sale on and I got it for £1.99 so of course, I bought five... I would have bought more but I cleared the shelf!

Face:

Simple Radiance Brightening Facial Wash

The next product is something I've just purchased for the first time and that is the Simple Radiance Brightening Facial Wash! I bought this for £1.99 in Home Bargains so it was definitely a bargain! I used this product this morning and I honestly couldn't see much improvement in how radiant my face looked, but I have very red skin so I'm not sure if the redness just covered it! 

Facial Wash


It also claims to have a mango scent, which I struggled to find. It definitely had a fruity scent but I wasn't overly keen on it! The positives of this product however was that it left my face feeling firmer and my primer went on a lot better than it usually does so I'll definitely keep using it just for those factors if nothing else!

Eyes:

Eyes

Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner

This product is the Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner and is one that I've used before and it lasted a heck of a long time. It probably wasn't overly hygienic for the amount of time I actually used it but hey ho! I love how not only does it lasts for a long time (in relation to over a period of time) but it also lasts all day long! The nib on it is like a felt-tip marker which is extremely precise and easy to apply. It also doesn't do that annoying thing where you apply it, open your eyelid and it's transferred to the top of your eyelid where you've just applied your eye shadow! I think this only cost me about £2.99 which is fantastic value in my opinion for its quality!

Eye Liner



This product is the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil. Ever since I started incorporating my eyebrow routine into my makeup routine, I've used the same eyebrow pencil however I just remember finding it at the bottom of my makeup bag with the writing on the side of it worn off so now that I'm getting pretty down to the end of it, I've been trying to find it in places like Superdrug and Boots but to no avail. Yesterday I was looking in the Rimmel section and came across the exact eyebrow pencil and was so happy I'd found it! As I'm very fair and my hair is a brownish/blonde/redish colour, I find that the colour "Hazel" fits me best and for £2.99, you can't go wrong!


Eyebrow Pencil


There we are! I hope you enjoyed this post and try one or two of the products I've talked about! I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do!

Have you bought any bargains recently?

Get in touch: 


Twitter: @ChloesConcept

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com


Thanks for reading!

Chloe x

1 comment: