Thursday 25 September 2014

American Interior Inspiration!

Hello readers!

Today's post is all about interior inspiration all the way from America. My favourite place to get inspiration from is America as their style and taste is on such a grand scale it's impossible not to find it extravagant and inspiring!

I've recently moved house so redecorating needs a lot of motivation and inspiration so I was excited to see what new styles America had to offer and I was not disappointed!

When I got to the first store, Pottery Barn in the Mall at Millenia, I was in awe by the grandness and the presentation of their display showrooms. Before I went away, I'd been thinking about what colour theme to decorate my room in and I decided grey and cream was a possible option so when I got to Pottery Barn and saw that a lot of their show bedrooms were decorated in grey and cream, I knew 100% to go for those colours as a theme.

Here's a picture I took of one of the display bedrooms:


I love the contrast of the cream walls with the dark wooden floor combined with a subtle grey theme. I think it looks extremely classy and elegant and it's also something that won't date - in my opinion!

 I know I'll definitely take this layout and colour theme into consideration when I'm decorating my bedroom!


What do you think of this look? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

Get in touch: 


Twitter: @ChloesConcept

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com


Chloe x










No comments:

Post a Comment