Saturday 20 September 2014

The bronzer you absolutely must try!

Hi everyone!

So another product I purchased in Florida was the Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer in the colour Warm Tan. 


First of all I really, really love this bronzer. I didn't think I'd find an affordable cream bronzer that I love as much as the SEVENTEEN cream bronzer, but this has definitely topped it! 

I love that this bronzer has a lovely tan shade to give you a healthy glow without it being too dark or orange-y but at the same time, it gives a slight pink tone so it kind of works like a blusher and bronzer in one. 

As I mentioned, this bronzer is definitely affordable at $10.99 from Target. I always do a huge Sonia Kashuk haul whenever I'm in America because I'm not sure that the UK sells any of her products, at least they don't where I live in the UK - if you know of a UK site which sells Sonia Kashuk products, please let me know!!

A lot of people apply cream bronzers with brushes however my favourite way to apply any cream bronzer (especially this one!) is by using a damp beauty blender! By using a damp beauty blender, you'll get a great coverage without it being too contoured, it will go on evenly and its so simple to rectify if you make a little mistake! If you are using a beauty blender, make sure it is damp, not too soaked and not too dry because neither will work well!

I hope this post was helpful and you decide to try out this bronzer! I've been excited to try it for awhile and now that I have, I don't want to use any other bronzer!

Thanks for reading!

Get in touch: 


Twitter: @ChloesConcept

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com


Chloe x





No comments:

Post a Comment