Wednesday 17 September 2014

Where have I been? Update!

Hi bloggers!

This is just a little update post so please have a read!

I haven't blogged in two weeks as I've been on holiday to Florida. It's my favourite place on earth and that's why I absolutely love going on holiday there! It has everything you could possibly want; the best shopping experiences, the best weather, the best sunbathing, the best theme parks... you name it, it has it! I'll be doing lots of posts of the next few weeks which will be a series of its own, specifically dedicated to my trip, including beauty hauls (yes, I went to Sephora!), clothes hauls, interior inspirations, restaurant and hotel reviews and general information about Florida, so please look out for that!

I'm currently in the process of making all these posts happen so please stick with me whilst I get them all ready! I hope you enjoy this series as I'm really excited to share it with you all!

Hope you're all well and enjoying this last little bit of Summer!

Chloe x



No comments:

Post a Comment