Thursday 21 May 2015

REVIEW: SIGMA F80 - FLAT KABUKI BRUSH

Sigma F80

Hey everyone!

So since I've been away from blogging this past month, I've treated myself to a couple of new things as it was also my 22nd birthday!

I'm not one for fancy or expensive makeup brushes...I like to use my beauty blender sponges (which I still use religiously) for foundation and cream bronzer, then a stippling brush for powder and highlight and that's it. I do own the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and Powder Brush which I use on occasions, but not on a daily basis.

However, like I said, I use one beauty blender for foundation and one for bronzing/contour and the one I use for bronzing/contour was getting old. The ones I use are by Cosmopolitan but I can't find them anywhere anymore so if you know where I can get them, please let me know! So I thought I'd treat myself to a new bronzing/contour applicator/tool and fancied a change, so I did a bit of research and came across the Sigma F80 which is the Flat Kabuki brush. I'd heard of this one before but for £18/£19 I always kept well away as I didn't know if it would be something that would work for me or not.

Anyway, I decided to give it a go and I absolutely love it. It has such dense bristles and it has a flat top so it glides on foundation as well as bronzing cream and leaves a full coverage finish, which is my favourite as it covers all the redness I have! Of course, with an extra bit of buffing, it'll leave you with more of a medium coverage, if that's something you prefer!

Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki

It works fantastically as a contour brush if you dab a bit of your bronzing cream onto your cheekbones and blend it in with the brush. My cousin recently bought me lots of Bourjois products for my birthday (as Bourjois is my holy grail brand) and one of the products she bought me was the Bronzing Primer. I'll be doing a review on this tomorrow but it works so, so well with this brush!

Anyway, I'll leave it there because I'll start rambling but I hope that if you're looking for a new brush that'll do just about anything, you might try this one and I hope you love it as much as I do!

Thank you for reading and take care!

x

Get in touch! 



Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com / TakeBackWhatsYours@gmail.com




Chloe x





4 comments:

  1. I really want to try some Sigma brushes as I've heard so many good things about them! x
    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any apart from this one, but I absolutely love it!! I hope you like them if you try them! Thanks for your comment! xo

      Delete
    2. I've never tried any apart from this one, but I absolutely love it!! I hope you like them if you try them! Thanks for your comment! xo

      Delete
  2. This sounds fab! Never tried a sigma brush before but will definitely be looking into them :)

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete