Sunday 3 May 2015

SUPER QUICK UPDATE

Hi everyone!

This is just a really super quick post just to update you on what's going on and why I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks!

I'm in my last couple of weeks of my last year of university, so as you can imagine, things are pretty hectic! My dissertation is due in this week and I have more essays due the week after so I'm really trying to put 100% into these last few weeks!

I have about 15 posts all in my drafts begging me to post them, however my OCD won't let me post them until they are perfect and checked over a million times - I don't just want to upload half-hearted posts, I like them to be thorough!

As for the Twitter chat which I posted about last month, that will be starting as soon as my work has been handed in but I'll give you all a heads up when the exact date has been decided! I'm so excited about it because of the reaction and feedback I've had from the idea, so I'm so glad people are keen for it!

Anyways, I probably won't post until I've finished but it won't be too much longer now... If I can get an hour to perfect at least one post, I'll definitely post it because I'm missing blogging so, so much!

I'll leave it at that for now but I hope you're all doing well and I hope your essays and exams (if you have them) aren't stressing you out too much! 

Speak soon, guys!

Chloe x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chloe! Good to hear from you :) Just letting you know I've nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award; http://www.pure-ly.com/2015/05/the-creative-blogger-award.html :)x

    ReplyDelete