Sunday 21 December 2014

BE BOLD

Hi everyone!

Today's post is focusing on the 'bold look' as you probably guessed from the title! I established the outfit first and gelled every aspect of accessories, makeup and hair around that. I love to start with an outfit because for me, it's kind of like joining the dots... you get the rough outline with the outfit and pull everything together so it creates an overall theme. At the bottom I'll link to where you can get everything mentioned in these looks...some items are quite pricey (too pricey for me!) but the point of the post is to inspire new ideas and maybe show how you can use some items you already have in a different way!

Let me know if you like this sort of post because I really enjoyed creating it! 
black coat skinny jeans black jeans tartan scarf grey scarf chelsea boots polo neck zara

makeup bronzed eye Nars MAC Tom Ford Collection Coco Chanel Nars Laguna

bun scruffy bun bow curly hair wavy hair long hair medium hair short hair plaits flowers

earrings umbrellas sunglasses gloves rings clocks watches phone cases keyrings
Where you can get all of these items!





Thank you for reading!


Get in touch! 


Twitter: @ChloesConcept

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com



Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment