Thursday 1 January 2015

2014; THE YEAR I BLOGGED




Hi everyone!

This time last year, I was still sitting reading blogs, hoping to one day write my own for other people to read. I was so hesitant as I thought no one would bother to read it and why should they? I'd probably write in a boring manner, my photos would be a terrible quality and the whole look would be totally unprofessional.

I finally took the plunge early on in 2014 and committed to making a Blogger account. After a little while, I decided my blog name didn't have the right message so around April time, I changed it to Chloe's Concept.

I remember my first post was the Beauty Blender "dupe" and I was so proud of it because I took time with writing it, lined the products up with a backdrop behind it and took pride in how I presented what I was saying but still thinking no one would read it. I'm so, so glad I did click "Publish" on that first post because ever since, I've had so much joy, enjoyment, excitement and much, much more coming from my blogging experience.

I've never really explained why I called my blog Chloe's Concept but in case you were wondering, I named it Chloe's Concept because even though it might seem self explanatory, I wanted it to be somewhere I could write down my opinions on things; i.e., products, clothes and even come up with my own concepts, such as my #TakeBackWhatsYours campaign. 

My 2014 in the blogging world has been insane. I've managed to interview lots and lots of bloggers, people, celebrities, foundations, authors, life-coaches, published articles for online magazines and more. I could have NEVER done this without my blog. As you might be aware, I created my blog for the whole product review/fashion/interior side of things, which I absolutely love but I also wanted to use my blog for a different purpose and that purpose was to create a campaign/platform where I could provide a place for people to come when they're feeling down and low from being bullied, low self-esteem, anxiety, suffering from diabetes (and any other illnesses) and much more. I won't go into detail in this post because you can find everything you need to know here

2014 for me has been a huge stepping stone; making me realise what I want to do in life, who I want to be and how I'm going to achieve it. I've even gone as far as making my university dissertation all about blogging! I've gone blogging crazy!

I just want to thank every single person who has been or is involved with my campaign. Thank you for your support and belief in it and thank you for every single kind and thoughtful message you've sent my way.

Before I go, if you are a blogger (or even if you're not!!) I tag you to take part in #TakeBackWhatsYours New Year Campaign Challenge. We as bloggers have more than enough "power" to unite and make a humongous change in this world. You can find ALL of the information here and I urge you to take part and let the world know we're here to make a difference. 

To everyone, Happy New Year and I hope you have the best year ever and may your dreams come true :)





Love,

Chloe x

Get in touch! 


Twitter: @ChloesConcept

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Great post - Chloe's concept is a brilliant blog!
    All the best for the upcoming year xx
    www.seemenotcp.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot! I'm so glad you like my blog!
      Have a wonderful 2015!
      x

      Delete