Friday 2 January 2015

L'OREAL'S INFALLIBLE STAY FRESH FOUNDATION

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation Beauty Makeup Great Foundations


Hi everyone!

So over Christmas, as I'm sure you're all probably the same, I was lucky enough to get lots of different makeup products!

Today I'm reviewing the Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 24H.

This is definitely going to be one of my staple go-to foundations, I can already tell. It has a wonderfully soft, liquid texture which glides perfectly onto any skin type. I think that's what I love about it most; the fact that it works great on dry and oily skin types.

The worst thing is when you buy a foundation and it doesn't gel well with your skin type. Mine is mostly dry so when I apply this foundation with my damp beauty blender, it gives the most incredibly flawless coverage and lasts a long, long time. Does it last 24 hours? No, but what foundation honestly looks the same after 24 hours of wearing it?

This foundation is easy to build to achieve a full coverage look, however it looks completely natural whilst covering those pesky imperfections if you're going for the natural, dewy and fresh look.

Talking of dewy and fresh, this foundation provides this to no end. After a couple of pumps of this one and you'll see the glow straight away; just be careful and make sure you apply some setting powder over those T zones to prevent your face from looking too oily. Also, as it is a liquid, I'd always apply some setting powder all over just to prolong the wear.

The colour match to my skin is fantastic, however by looking on the Boots website, they don't seem to do a large range of shades. Here's what I found online:

Boots

You can purchase this product anywhere that sells L'Oreal products, but here's a direct link. It retails at the very reasonable price of £9.99 but you can usually get a 3 for 2 offer if you keep checking in store!

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think of it?

Thank you for reading!

Love,

Chloe x

Get in touch! 


Twitter: @ChloesConcept

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. I've recently bought this too, I love the colour match for my skin but I find it disappears from my face quite quickly compared to the Rimmel 25 hour foundation! Give that one a try if you like endurance! I'll be comparing the 2 by testing them out in the Alps next week so look out for a future post! Really love reading you blog by the way :)
    Sophie x
    www.thescientificbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I usually team it with a light layer of Estee Lauder just to give it that extra staying power! I used to use the Rimmel 25 hour religiously but when they changed the packaging, I felt it wasn't as good for me as before! But saying that, I loved that one so much, it'll always be one of my top foundations!! Thank you for your comment, Sophie!! xx

      Delete