Thursday 8 January 2015

BE PART OF THE BLOGGING MOVEMENT IN 2015 - TAKE BACK WHAT'S YOURS


Hi everyone!

I just wanted to write a post thanking everyone who has taken part in Take Back What's Yours - New Year Challenge so far! Your support has been so overwhelming and amazing, I really can't believe it!

It makes me so incredibly happy to see us bloggers pulling together to write posts for this challenge, something which is one of my main aims of this campaign; for us all to pull together and make a difference...and that is happening!

I love reading through everyone's posts, the comments, emails, tweets...everything! I am so appreciative of the huge amount of support people are showing toward this campaign, so thank you so, so much.

This is just a little post to keep you updated, but coming this weekend is a big post which features everyone's #TakeBackWhatsYours blog post links and photos! I can't wait to share it with you all! I'll keep updating this post every time someone uploads a new post or picture so you'll all be in it!

Please remember that this is not just a regular New Year's resolution that you give up after 5 minutes (like I usually do!). No, this is a lifetime commitment! I'll be doing posts throughout the year with this challenge, focusing on the next part of the campaign which will be posting updates on how you are getting on with your resolutions! More information on that to come in the near future though!

I tag you ALL to get involved with this campaign! If you are unsure about what it entails, you can have a look at this post which tells you everything you need to know about how you can get involved with the big blogging movement in 2015! 

If you aren't a blogger - don't worry! If you have Twitter or Instagram, upload your photo with your poster (more info on this in the post linked above!) and make sure to include  #TakeBackWhatsYours!

I'll be constantly uploading posts with everyone's photos, blog posts and more so keep using this hashtag and also tag me @ChloesConcept on both Twitter and Instagram! 

ALSO before I go, keep an eye on #TakeBackWhatsYours on Twitter for updates! I'm in the process of making a separate Twitter account for this campaign, what do you guys think? Would this be more helpful?

Let's do this!

P.s, this is also my 100th post! 


Love,

Chloe x


Get in touch! 



Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com / TakeBackWhatsYours@gmail.com


Instagram : @ChloesConcept


No comments:

Post a Comment