Wednesday 18 February 2015

DIABETES EVENT



Hi everyone!

This week (the 17th) marks my 10 year anniversary of being diabetic type 1. I remember the day like it was yesterday. Upon thinking about this day, the night before the 17th, an idea sparked and everything fell into place immediately.

I am so incredibly excited to organise an event for diabetics. I've been toying with this idea for awhile now but all of a sudden, it all hit me and I couldn't stop planning in my head for hours (even whilst I tried falling asleep!)

Everything will be revealed in a little while as much planning must go into it first. I have so many ideas which are a bit different and hopefully more beneficial than current events which are put on as I never find them that helpful and they don't always answer the things you want to know! I would like to get a rough idea of how many people might be interested in attending? 

If you could let me know by either comment, tweet or email (all details will be below!) then that would be fantastic and I can begin turning this into a reality (rather than scribbles on scraps of paper all around my room!)

Thanks so much and look forward to hearing from you!


Get in touch! 



Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com / TakeBackWhatsYours@gmail.com


Instagram : @ChloesConcept

No comments:

Post a Comment