Sunday 1 February 2015

GARNIER SKINCARE ROUTINE - SIMPLE & SO, SO QUICK.

Garnier skin sensitive skin face skincare toner moisturiser cleanser

Hi everyone! 

Today's post is a skincare routine you can totally stick to. I am the world's worst for skincare. It's so, so important to take care of your skin but I completely and utterly neglect mine...well, I did until recently.

I find that I get super lazy when it comes to taking care of my skin because a) I believe I don't have time for it (even though I do), b) there are so many products out there - I don't know which ones to pick, c) the products I eventually buy, never work because I have sensitive skin and even sensitive skin products just don't do the trick and finally d) I always feel the moisturisers leave my skin feeling too sticky/greasy.

Let me make this super simple, easy and quick for you. If what I have just said sounds familiar to you, fret not because I've got a three fantastic products (disclaimer - not sponsored or supplied by the brand or anyone else) which are working amazingly for me.

This may sounds obvious but I'm just going their uses. At first, I thought, which comes first!? Here's how I do it...

Use the Garnier Skin Naturals Softening Cleansing Lotion For Face & Eyes to remove your makeup. I love this stuff because it's for face AND eyes so you don't have to use two different products. I like to use this on a cotton pad and be gentle - the skin on your face is delicate - especially around your eyes, so don't use a rough material. 

Once you've removed it all, go ahead and wash your face with your regular face wash/soap (Garnier also do a face wash which I'm eager to try!).

After you've patted your face dry (keeping it gentle, remembering your skin is delicate!) you'll want to grab the Garnier Softening Toner and apply this to another cotton pad and gently swipe this around your face - removing all of the excess makeup on your face (it's still important to do this even if you don't wear makeup - it will get rid of all the excess oils and grease your skin builds up throughout the day).

Then leave your face to dry for a few seconds and go ahead and apply your Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Goodbye Dry Ultra-Hydrating Rich Cream. I like to apply moisturiser a couple of hours before bed as it gives it time to dry and wont get all sticky on your pillow! 

I think this is my favourite moisturiser ever because it feels more like a balm when you rub it in, rather than too liquidy or greasy on your skin!

I've noticed my skin is so much softer, fresher and genuinely healthier looking since using these products and just really thinking about how bad I've treated my skin for so long. Remember, the skin on your face, if healthy, prolongs your makeup and lets it sit better so keep that in mind too!

There we are, a really basic, easy skincare post! I'm not one for fuss so I hope this helps. Don't forget to drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fruit as well as taking vitamins to help keep your skin looking good and feeling great!

Now that I've overcome the first hurdle of doing these basic steps, I'm sure I'll be trying and testing other products to add into my daily routine - however I don't like overloading my skin with products so the less I can get away with, the better! I'll keep you posted on anything I find which works!

Hope this was helpful or at least slightly helpful!

Thanks for reading!


CALLING ALL BLOGGERS

Before you go, I'm running a campaign called 'Take Back What's Yours' - if you follow me on Twitter, you probably have seen me mention it. I tag you to take part in this campaign and here's how you can get involved! I really appreciate everyone who has got involved in my #TakeBackWhatsYours campaign. You can get involved in this if you're a blogger OR even if you don't have a blog and you just enjoy reading them - in this case, all you need is an Instagram account and a Twitter account! Please check out the link I've put above because all of the information is included!



Get in touch! 



Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com / TakeBackWhatsYours@gmail.com


Instagram : @ChloesConcept




4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see this blog successful amongst people, the quality information and the way of explaining is totally perfect.
    vine vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see this blog successful amongst people, the quality information and the way of explaining is totally perfect.
    vine vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, what a superb site with wonderful posts, enlightening issues has been discussed I like it. Vine Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting and useful article I got many useful information. Also check: Work From Home Jobs For Women

    ReplyDelete