Saturday 12 July 2014

Mascaras That Are Worth Your Money!

Hello!

I've bought two new mascaras recently; one waterproof and one non-waterproof. I hate waterproof mascara and I only bought it under the impression it was non-waterproof (obviously didn't read the label!) so when I went to wash my mascara off that night, I was wondering why I struggled to get it off! However, this Spring/Summer I've suffered badly with hay fever and pet allergies which causes my eyes to water non-stop, so I guess in a round-about way, it worked out!




So I'll start on the waterproof mascara:







This is Collection's Volumising Mascara you can find here for £3.99. I can 100% say that it is waterproof, and you'll need a good eye makeup remover to get this off as soap and water just doesn't do it!


 

I love the brush as its really long and thick which is obviously great as this helps with the volumising of your lashes!





















So already its promise to be volumising is living up-to its claim! It lasts all day long and all in all I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a budget, waterproof, volumising mascara!













Non-waterproof Mascara: 







I love L'Oreal mascaras. I think they're great quality, lovely packaging and lasts a great length of time (during the day and also over the months!). I've tried lots of their mascaras and have been extremely happy with each one! The one I decided to purchase this time, however, is the new L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes So Couture mascara you can see here, which I bought for £7.99 as there is currently an offer on, however its regular price is £10.99!






 I usually (like I said before) prefer a thicker, long brush but this one has the little fish teeth kind of brush (not sure if that's the correct name but that's what I call it!) and was a little bit hesitant as to whether I'd like it but when I did try it, I was extremely impressed! 










As the brush it smaller, it allows you to apply it more precise and coat each eyelash well and thoroughly! The part of the bottle that usually takes off the excess mascara from the brush (I hope that made sense?) doesn't take much of the excess off the brush in this mascara, which I find nice in a way as there is more mascara on the brush so you don't have to keep going back for more, so that saves time too!






All in all, my favourite mascara here is the L'Oreal So Couture Mascara as I just love L'Oreal mascaras but if waterproof is your thing, then I definitely recommend Collection's Volumising Mascara!

I hope this little product review helps! Let me know of any mascaras you love and would repurchase over and over again!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe x



No comments:

Post a Comment