Monday 2 June 2014

Transition Outfit: Smart/Casual Spring/Summer look.

I always like to feel comfortable. If I'm not comfortable in what I'm wearing, even if it's an outfit I absolutely love then I will likely change into something else. If you're not comfortable in what you're wearing, you won't be confident in it, so why wear it?

Now, in the UK the weather is still a little dreary and not exactly what you would call summer, so my outfits are still suited for Spring! Here I've put together an outfit I love and feel comfortable wearing. I especially love the ankle grazers! A little bit pricey, but such an investment buy and a definite staple in your wardrobe for days you don't feel like wearing jeans!








Of course, on days where it is a little bit chilly outside, throw on a leather jacket and change the sandals for some grey or black pumps and you're all set!


Let me know if you liked this look!


Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' if you haven't already (button on the side!) and tweet me @ChloesConcept!


Thanks for reading!


Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment