Monday 30 June 2014

KEEP YOUR POWER

This post is for anyone who is being bullied. Now, if you've ever been bullied in the past, you will agree when I say that a bully's dream is to be powerful and by being powerful it means taking power away from their target.

It isn't easy to stop bullying. That is a fact. But why are we letting these bullies take our power away from us? Without our power, they can't succeed with their dream of being powerful. Granted, this is much easier said than done - try telling someone who is currently being bullied "don't let them impact your life" and they'll reply "it's okay for you to say that, but try being in my position". 


I know 100% how you feel going into school or wherever your bully is. It's the worst feeling ever. All you want to do is go back home and stay in your room all day! Am I right? I'm not just making this post to lie and tell you everything's going to be okay if it's not...I am writing this post to truthfully tell you EVERYTHING WILL be okay. I have nothing to gain from lying to you, so please believe me. 


A trick I like to suggest to those who suffer from panic attacks is something I think works for people who are being bullied, here it is:


When you are in school, college or wherever you are being bullied, put yourself in a bubble and pretend you are somewhere else. Anywhere you feel comfortable, safe, happy and somewhere that no one can upset you. This place is yours and no bully can get in. 


Bullies tend to leech onto people they envy in someway, whether it be your intelligence - they'll likely call you a freak, geek or names like that... or maybe your pretty hair or clothes - they'll likely call you ugly or old-fashioned. When you hear this, know deep down that they feel the polar opposite to this, they 100% wish they were as intelligent as you and they 100% wish that they had your hair or your outfit.   


Trust me when I say that in the future (very near future) these bullies are going to be failing school and dropping out with no one to call friends. They'll be lonely, lonely people with no life aspirations or goals and will think back to the time they felt they had all the power that they didn't achieve by themselves...it was the power they took from their targets.do you think they'll still feel powerful then? 


Always keep your power and the bully will never be powerful. 



If you are being bullied, please reach out to someone. The whole purpose of this platform is to provide support to whoever needs it. Remember, I am only 21 and I'm in my last year at university so I can still relate to whatever you are going through! 



If you want any advice, or just want a chat about it or anything else you're going through, my links are:


Twitter: @ChloesConcept
Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com

Please feel free to use any of these links to contact me :)

bullying, bully, bullied


Thank you for reading!


Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment