Friday 20 June 2014

Anxiety & Depression interview with Amy!


Today's interview is with Amy and we will be discussing Anxiety and Depression.


Okay, let's get started! Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

My name is Amy and I'm a 21 year old blogger. I love fashion and beauty.

What do you blog about?

I blog about beauty fashion and lifestyle.

What inspires you in life?

I found this quite difficult to answer but I guess what inspires me is people who struggle ever day but come out the other side also people that work hard for what they want and there dreams finally come true.

I think that type of inspiration is often the kind we forget about, where we always look to famous people to keep us inspired yet forget about people that works just as hard, if not harder in life! So what keeps you motivated?

I find friends keep me motivated. This is something I've always had trouble with but I'm getting better as I get older

Motivation is extremely difficult to find. What is your proudest achievement either in life or the blogging world?

My proudest achievement is reaching 282 followers also making so many beautiful friends.

That's a great achievement! So in today's interview we'll be talking about Anxiety and Depression. How has Anxiety and depression changed your life?

Its changed my live massively. I changed as a person and became someone I didn't know. I can't go out without someone and I can't do what normal 21 years old do because it literally runs my life

How are you coping with it?

I don't really cope with it I just get on with it. It's not going to change anytime soon so I just have to put up with it. But I do need to get better at coping with it and understanding it a bit better.

Do you feel like the media are doing enough to help people who suffer from Anxiety and Depression?

No I don't. There's hardly any support coming from the media. If there is something it's always something negative which doesn't help anyone.

I totally agree, that's why I have created this blog and campaign; I hope it can help you and others who are going through similar issues feel like you are not alone and help you to cope better! What are your top tips for anyone living with Anxiety and depression?

My top tips are:
  • Don't let it beat you
  • Say yes
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help

Thank you, Amy! I think saying “yes” more often is definitely one of my favourite tips to progressing in whatever you are going through. You never know the opportunities that can arise from just simply saying “yes” more often! Asking for help is another major tip that people almost never take. A problem shared is a problem halved!

I'd just like to say thank you to Amy for participating in this interview! I hope that whoever is reading this passes it on to whoever needs support in this area as that is the main purpose for this blog/campaign!

anxiety, depression, beauty, lifestyle, fashion, bloggers

If you'd like to check out Amy's blog or Twitter, here are her links:

Blog: amyjwalters.blogspot.co.uk


Twitter: @AmyJWalters_


If you'd like any further advice or questions answered on this topic, please do not hesitate to get in touch! My links are:

Twitter: @ChloesConcept

Tumblr Ask: chloesconcept.tumblr.com/ask

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com


Also, I am always looking for bloggers or anyone at all to interview or help out in my campaign so please do get in touch! I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you so much for reading!


Chloe x




No comments:

Post a Comment